WHY BUY ART?
There are many reasons why collectors acquire artwork and we understand that it is a unique, individual experience each and everytime. Here is a list of different thoughts and points made about why people buy art. We hope you are able to resonate with them and find yours.
- Art makes the world a more beautiful place. Most artists live very simple lives as beautifying the world is more of a priority than money.
- Art can provoke us to share thoughts, feelings, ideals and impressions that we might not normally converse about with those close to us or even a complete stranger.
- An extensive personal art collection is like a microcosm of a great museum, increasing the esteem of those who get to experience it.
- Imagine a room with bare walls versus one full of art, the decorative aspect of artwork improves our quality of life.
- Our art collection can be a reflection of what we know, where we have been and how educated we are in various ways.
- Art encourages us to escape from our busy lives to reflect on more than just the routine mundanities of existence. Our imagination is allowed to travel anywhere, at any time, and art is the vehicle.
- Powerful form of expression for both the artist, and those who buy it.
- Allows people to express their individuality.
- Children, even more than adults, understand the unlimited possibilities that exist. Art encourages them to be fascinated and stimulated so they can fantasize, explore and expand their perceptions.
- Art humanizes the places where we work, live and explore, transforming any place in the world into an engaging one that brings humanity together.
- Art encourages people to introspect, think about new ideas as well as fresh perspectives, & to ask questions.
- A work of art can portray a day or a life that may one day be better than it is now and inspires us to visualize a different world.
- Successful persons can display their wealth with a saavy, rare, and high cost art collection.
Buy some art to stare at in case your phone dies.
Lahaina, HI 96761 USA